Sunday, October 10, 2010

Read-A-Thon Hour 24: End of Event Meme


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
20-24...I wanted to go to sleep so badly!

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
By that time, theses books will already to out!

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really. It was great this way!
 Nope

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
 I think the cheerleadeers were awesome! And the #readathon on Twitter!

5. How many books did you read?
2

6. What were the names of the books you read?
 Firelight and I Now Pronounce You Someone Else

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Both books were equal for me.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
 See above.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Know what blogs you have to visit! I did get my self confused at times. I also thought it helped that I had written a few phrases and cheers on a Word doc so all I had to so was copy and paste them into the comments!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I think I'd like to be a reader and a cheerleader again. I really had a lot of fun being a cheerleader and this is partly why I only read 2 books!  

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you made it so far! I went to sleep around hour 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to THANK YOU for stopping by my blog during the Read-a-thon and offering up some cheer! It meant so much to me during this, my FIRST, event, and it really did help keep me going through the long day. You did a great job! -- Nolatari

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS