1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
20-24...I wanted to go to sleep so badly!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
By that time, theses books will already to out!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really. It was great this way!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I think the cheerleadeers were awesome! And the #readathon on Twitter!
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Firelight and I Now Pronounce You Someone Else
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Both books were equal for me.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Know what blogs you have to visit! I did get my self confused at times. I also thought it helped that I had written a few phrases and cheers on a Word doc so all I had to so was copy and paste them into the comments!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I think I'd like to be a reader and a cheerleader again. I really had a lot of fun being a cheerleader and this is partly why I only read 2 books!