Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-A-Thon Hour 7: Update

Cheer Leading Update: I left a comment for all the blogs who had a Read-A-Thon post!
Reading Update: Still on Firelight! 

I just finished Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare last night and now I really want to go to London. Actually, I've wanted to go to London for a looong time!
London Bridge:

Big Ben:

Buckingham Palace:

Where do you want to go?


One Librarian's Book Reviews Mini Challenge is to create a book puzzle: 
   + 

Can you guess the book?

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great. Thank you for all the cheering.

    I'm an unofficial cheerleader, trying to visit all the bloggers at the 'Thon today!

    And working on my fourth book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I'd say Firelight, though I'm note entirely certain... Great puzzle and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to Clockwork Angel! I have it here.

    Thank you so much for participating on my readathon challenge and congrats on your readathon achievements.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS