Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-A-Thon Hour 8: Update


This is soooo bad! I've only begun one book and I haven't finished it yet! This is largely due to the fact that I was asleep for the first 3 hours and then I had to do some chores and eat lunch and shower and such.  *SIGH* Oh, well, I've got all of today to read anyways! Plus, I've been cheering people on! 

Blkosiner's Book Blog Mini Challenge is Love to Hate: 

Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter
Voldemort from Harry Potter 
President Coin from Mockingjay
Sue from Glee (if she counts :D) 

3 comments:

  1. I always spend more time cheering than I do reading!

    Hope you are having fun with your readathon experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished a book it either. It is all about having fun. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me a R! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me a D!
    What's that spell? Read! Read!
    Books are the best
    We'll not eat
    We'll not rest!

    Yeah, well eating and sleeping may be required for mortals, but you know what I mean :D
    Keep up the great work! And thanks for participating in my challenge.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS