Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-A-Thon Hour 9: Update


For the Shake Those Pom Poms Challenge

So I'm really bad with poems and such but here's my try:
Read, Read, Read
And you will succeed
Without a doubt!
Read, Read, Read
Don’t think of it as a deed
No, no.
Read, Read, Read
Because it’s a need
And you just have to!
Read, Read, Read
And go on a journey
To a faraway place.
Read, Read, Read
Go visit a wizard at The Hogs Head
Or go flying on a broomstick.
Read, Read, Read
And learn new things
Because you can’t learn enough.
Read, Read, Read
Fly on the back of a dragon
Or fight a knight with a sword.
If you
Read, Read, Read
Anything is possible.
I'm still reading Firelight, my first book! But, is it weird that I'm having A LOT of fun cheering for everyone (not just my team)?

4 comments:

  1. Here's an Hour 10 Cheer for you!

    We love Bronte,
    Austen too!
    We love reading!
    How about you?

    Hope you're having an awesome Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! :)

    "read, read, read
    because it's a need!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poem and thanks for cheering me on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheer! Great job! Keep em coming! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS