Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Secret Circle: Coming to TV?

So the awesome Alex of Electrifying Reviews posted about this on his blog and when I read it, I was super excited! So I just had to share. 


Here's what Vampiresite.net had to say:




The CW is developing a series based on another book series from Vampire Diaries author L.J. Smith – and TVD consulting producers Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain, who also are writing the upcoming “Plan B,” are involved.


The new project, Secret Circle, is about a California teen who moves to her mom’s hometown of New Salem and learns that she is a witch.


Vulture originally released the news about the development. The series, if it happens, will have a pilot script from Andrew Miller, who will also be executive producer.
What do you think? Personally, I love the idea as I have read and loved this series. I hope the CW doesn't change it around as much as they changed around the Vampire Diaries. Quiet frankly, I loved the changes made to the Vampire Diaries as the books weren't my favorite. 

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I hope the CW does change The Secret Circle up a bit. Like you, I am not the biggest fan of TVD book series (which is probably why I haven't read The Secret Circle series). When the CW announced that TVD was coming, I read the first book, and thought it was ok. After the show started, however, I couldn't go back to the books because I found them to be too hokey- for a lack of a better word.

    Now that TVD is in it's 2nd season, I am trying to finish the book series so I can compare the two story lines. The Stefan's Origins books- AMAZING, but The Return: Nightfall? Well, let's just say there is a reason why I haven't finished it yet.

    If you think TSC books are better, I'd be willing to give them a shot, otherwise... I've got plenty of other book series calling my name.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS