Sunday, November 28, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Review

I was super excited for this movie and since I hadn’t gone to the premier, I’d heard it was really good. So when I walked into the theater, I was SUPER excited. I couldn’t wait for it to begin.


I loved it. I know a lot of people were disappointed but I loved it. They did not include a lot of parts from the book that I would have loved to be in it but come on people, it’s a HUGE book and you can’t expect them to add every detail into a 2 hour movie, can you? Even if it’s in two parts!


I liked how they began with a preview of each of the three characters. I think it added a lot of emotion and depth to the movie. The movie was fast paced and it was awesome to see all the parts of the movie come to life.


Some of my favorite scenes


*The beginning scene. As said before, it added a lot of emotion.


*Doby’s little speech! It was so sweet and sad. He looked more adorable too, more cleaner.
*The scene at Godric’s Hollow with Bagshot and the snake. It was creepy and awesome all at
once!


*The animation of the 3 brothers


* I loved Fleur’s wedding dress!


What I wanted to be in it


*The invisibility cloak. WHERE IN THE WOLRD WAS IT?


*POTTER WATCH????!!!!


*The touching moment with Dudley and Harry at the departure! WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?


So all in all, I liked the movie a lot. And holy smokes, is it me or did a lot of the characters turn hot? (RON <3)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT. But it could be a little less boring... Don't you think? Thank God the next one will be all action. I had those goose bumps when I saw Ron & Hermione scenes. Love them to death! Also, who did NOT cry throughout Dobby scenes? Gosh. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it, and I agree that first scene was so powerful!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS