Sunday, November 07, 2010

In My Mailbox (15) & Update


Won:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (ARC) 
*Thanks P.J. Hoover*

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD
and
Harry Potter Schoolbooks Box Set
**Thanks Tara @ Fiction Folio **


From the Library:
None

For Review:
None

Purchased:
None

Update: Not a lot this week but I still have my giant haul from the library from last week to catch up on so I'm kinda glad I didn't get so much to read! I actually have two ARC's of Nightshade but I'm going to give one to my friend....

My contest did end and I will be picking winners tomorrow! 


DID YOU SEE THE NEW DROP DOWN MENU BAR?????

Hosted by The Story Siren

7 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I can't wait to read Nightshade, it's sitting on my bookshelf begging to be read!

    I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my IMM here! Happy Reading!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes quiet weeks are good. Hope you get through your previous week's pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nightshade! It's sitting on my shelf, I just haven't started yet! I'm trying to finish a couple of books from the library myself before they're due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy the book, Kailia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on your wins! I have Nightshade but will probably wait for the other books to read it. Did you see the cover for Wolfsbane? WOW! :)

    Enjoy your books and Happy Reading!
    My IMM is up on the site! :)

    http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/06/imm-three/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of books. I LOVE Harry potter! Nightshade is fab too... Happy Reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    and don't forget to enter the giveaway

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS