Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (16)

Won:
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie ViguiĆ©  
*Thanks Dominique and Simon and Schuster*

From the Library:
Amy & Roger's Epic Detuour by Morgan Matson
Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
The Body at the Tower (The Agency #2) by Y.S. Lee

For Review:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
**Thanks Lauren and Elyse**
** I AM SUPER EXCITED TO READ THIS BOOK!**

Purchased: 
None


Hosted by The Story Siren


So what did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed A&r ED and hope you do too. Happy reading and have a great rest of the weekend!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those yet! They look good, I can't wait for the reviews!

    Here's my list, if you'd like to see

    http://crazycraftercatlady.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books this week Kailia! Let me know how you like Amy & Roger :). It's on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS