Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)


Won:
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (ARC)
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (SIGNED)
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (SIGNED)


From the Library:
None

For Review:
None

Purchased:
None

Hosted by The Story Siren

**This is has been a crazy week. I know it was Thanksgiving break and all, but I was busy with my English project that I didn't get to read but one book! Anyhoo, I had a good week and I liked all of my wins. Nightshade has the most GORGEOUS, SPARKLEY cover EVER! It's so pretty and not to mention that it's signed!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here. Also, come and link reviews of books with an American theme on this week's Read My American Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky. Nightshade was great.

    Check out my IMM: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS