Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)


Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
Mistletoe by Hailey Abbott, Melissa de la Cruz, Aimee Friedman, Nina Malkin
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (Signed, Hardback)
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
The Unvanquished byWilliam Faulkner


**This has been my mailbox for the past two weeks and that would explain why I don't remember if I won the books or something. I got Huck Finn and the Unvanquished for my English III Summer Reading that I didn't do.***
***I'm waiting for my copy of Last Sacrifice to come in the mail**
**I need to read 2 more books to have read 100 books this year! It's not as much as I wanted but it'll do.**
**Reviews and interviews will be posted soon!**

***What's in your mailbox?***
Hosted by The Story Siren

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you festive? Reading holiday books! Found you on Story Siren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I loved Let It Snow and I plan on reading Mistletoe this holiday season. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS