Sunday, December 05, 2010

Vampire Academy: The End

This Tuesday, December 7, is the day on which Last Sacrifice is coming out! 


Can you believe that the end of this amazing series is almost here? I can't a all but I am super excited for this book! I loved this entire series and I want to know how this series will end.


******SPOILER ALERT-- THE REST OF THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS*****



Rose, Dimitri, Adrian, Lissa, Christian and so many more of the character's I've come to love will be back. MANY questions will be answered, three of them being:


1. WHO WILL ROSE END UP WITH?
2. WHO KILLED THE QUEEN?
3. DOES LISSA REALLY HAVE A BROTHER OR A SISTER?


****END SPOILERS*****


Richelle Mead has done an excellent job with this series. I never thought that I would love it as much as I did and every book kept getting better and better. She's a great author who knows how to put romance, danger, adventure, and so much more into a series and make it a good read. 


So, here are some of the teaser trailers that have been released concerning Last Sacrifice:
CHARACTER TRAILERS:

CHRISTIAN OZERA


LISSA DRAGOMIR

ADRIAN IVANSKOV 


DIMITRI BELIKOV


ROSE HATHAWAY 



QUOTE TRAILERS:

















::::::AND::::::


READ CHAPTER 1 OF LAST SACRIFICE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS