Bloggiesta is coming up this weekend - January 21-23, 2011 - hosted by Natasha from Maw Books! Do you have reviews to post up? Author interviews? Or other things to post up? Well, nows your chance to join the fun!
From Maw Books, here's what Bloggiesta is about:
Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!
What to do during the Bloggiesta?
- * Write reviews.
- * Write backup posts for a rainy day.
- * Write that great post idea from three months back.
- * Work on series posts.
- * Write guest posts.
- * Put out invitations for guest posts.
- * Conduct and edit author interviews.
- * Create template posts for your future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc,) so you can open up, write review and post without being bogged down with technicalities
- * Clean up your tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
- * Create a text file (or Google Doc) of cheat sheets (html codes, post url’s, etc)
- * Improve your blog template, clean up sidebars, add a favicon, install those plugins that you’ve been meaning to do.
- * Any bloggy type housekeeping that you’ve been neglecting.
- * Clean up and update your challenge lists. Link up your posts with hosts.
- * Make sure all of your social network profiles are up to date. Brand yourself through those profiles with color scheme, images, etc.
- * Go get a gravatar.
- * Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve your blog.
- * Work on any specialized projects that you may have going.
- * Clean out and organize your feed reader and blog subscriptions.
- * Create an elevator pitch.
- * Make business cards.
- * Find a blogging buddy.
- * The sky’s the limit!
So head over HERE for more details and to sign up!
My To-Do List:
My To-Do List:
1. Make templates for loads of reviews (title, publisher, picture, etc)
2. Write up "Waiting On" Wednesday Posts
3. Make templates for Memes
4. Write up reviews
5. Update Goodreads
6. Clean up blog
7. Figure out a way to make my archives neater
8. What ever else pops into my head.