Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 1/14-1/17

Book Blogger Hop

It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
This week's question:
"Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?" 

I love reading YA. Any kind would do: whether it's historical fiction or urban fantasy, I love reading it. I'm 16 so I feel that I can relate better to a protagonist who's say 17 or 18 than someone who's 21. 

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!

So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

7 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say Hello! I'm also a YA fan and love the genre! You can find me blogging here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of YA, too, though I'm a little older than the usual characters. :p Something about adult fiction just never grabbed me like YA.

    I'm hosting a giveaway over at my blog this week! Be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am stopping by from the Hop. I have just always been drawn to the supernatural. I think anything supernatural just hot be it vampires, werewolves, faeries or whatnot. I love reading the paranormal because it is so different from anything else. Check out my Follow Me Friday and Book Blogger Hop post

    I love your blog and btw, I'm a new follower =D

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book becomes our escape from reality regardless the genre. :) You can read my answer at Clandestine Sanctuary. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am hopping on by...

    I went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.

    So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read more than one genre. But there are a few genres I don't read. Come see what I do and don't read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. It's funny - I'm 29 and I find that I can often relate to a 16 year old better than a 29 year old. :-) Maybe because I remember being 16.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS