Sunday, January 09, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

A lot of my books haven't come in yet so I'll probably be posting about them in the next IMM!  I'm also hoping to get a few more books from the library when I go later today so I'll update it then!

Won:
None

From the Library:
Fire by Kristin Cashore
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Pegasus by Robin McKinley
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Everlasting by Angie Frazier

For Review:
None

Purchased:
Frostbit (VA #2) by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss (VA #3) by Richelle Mead

Hosted by The Story Siren

7 comments:

  1. I loved Fire! I think Kristin Cashore is a great writer! I haven't gotten around to reading the VA books yet but they look pretty good. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read fire, that's after Graceling right?

    Check out what I got this week, here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I still need to read Vampire Academy, but I keep putting it off for some reason. Hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Fire by Kristin Cashore probably even more than Graceling, I really need to get my hands on The Tension of Opposites it's suppose to be really good. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YAY! I love the Vamp Academy series!!!

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested to read your review on Pegasus. I've picked it up and put it down a few times. Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love the library?! :)

    I really enjoyed Impossible. Pegasus took a while to get going for me. The writing style was not my favorite, but I thought it was an AMAZING story. Just be sure to go into it knowing it will not be a complete story, but is only the first half. I didn't realize that at first and finished it going, "What the heck?!? Um, will there be a sequel?!?" Yes, there will be, but it's not coming out for another year. So, if you're okay being left hanging, go for it, if not then maybe it's better to wait until both books are out. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS