Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (21) & UPDATE

Won:

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

 
Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers




Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
(all three of Courtney’s books were signed and personalized to me!)

From the Library:
 
The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Rise Green
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein

  
Dark Song by Gail Giles
The Mermaid’s Mirror by L.K. Madigan

For Review:
None

Purchased:
None

What did you get in your mailbox?

Hosted by The Story Siren


UPDATE: This has been an extremely slow week for me. Not only have I just read 6 books in 2011 so far, I'm waaaaay to busy with school work. This Friday was the official end of the first week of second semester and well, it's going to be really bad. I've got 3 honors classes and Art and all four classes require A LOT of studying and reading and memorizing.


So this means a lot less blogging. I didn't even get to do Bloggiesta because I became way too busy with work and going places. 


SO I'm going to review the books I've got on my list but I'm pretty sure that the summer will be my best time to read ANY BOOKS! 

2 comments:

  1. The covers of the books you got are all pretty eye-catching. I know what you mean about being bogged down with school, I'm in the same boat! Good luck to you!
    I'm a new follower!

    Feel free to check out my IMM here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like really good book! I need to check some of them out for myself too. Happy Reading!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS