Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (36)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Release Date: September 27, 2011  
Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.
Tell me this book doesn't sound amazing! I only heard about this book a while ago but I've been in love with it since then! And that cover! Can September come already?
*******************************************************
Title: The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2)
Author: Pittacus Lore
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: August 23, 2011 (Release date is uncertain! May change!)


“I can feel it in my bones that he is one of us. And I know somehow, that I must find him.”

That's all Goodreads has on this book but it doesn't matter...I want this book! I read and loved I Am Number Four (and there's going to be a movie one it) so I can't wait for this one to come out!

4 comments:

  1. Nice choices, I want to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer too ^^

    -Mariana S
    http://smartgirls-read.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the first one on several wish lists lately :)
    Hope you enjoy them both when they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome choices! Saw Michelle Hodkins at a conference and chatted with the co-author of The Power of Six via email. Both seem like very cool people. Can't wait for these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of this. It's beautiful and the description sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS