Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (22)

Won:
 
Last Sacrifice (vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead
(I actually won this A LOT time ago but I only recently got it due to complications!)
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber

From the Library:
 
Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine
The Maze Runner by James Dashner


 
Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Sent (The Missing #2) by Margaret Peterson Haddix

For Review:
The House of Six Door by Patricia Selbert

Purchased:
None

Hosted by The Story Siren

5 comments:

  1. Once in a Full Moon looks really good....I LOVED Maze Runner and Last Sacrifice. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I loved The Maze Runner! I still need to read the rest of Vampire Academy. I've only read the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

    http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading.

    I read the first three Vampire Academy books. I should read the rest.

    And after reading Hush, Hush, which I loved, I'd like to get Crescendo.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS