Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (23)

Won:
    
The Chosen by Sheenah Freitas
**Thanks Bailey and Sheenah**
Flash Burnout by L. K. Madigan 
**Thanks Angie**

From the Library:
Demon Princess: Reign Check by Michelle Rowen

For Review:
Exile (Aurelia #2) by Anne Osterlund 
**Thanks Anne!**
**I LOVE this cover!**

Purchased:
None

Borrowed: 
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
**Thanks to my friend!**

From R.A.K: 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
**Thanks Vanessa!**
**This was super epic! I've been waiting forever to read this book and I was super excited when Vanessa said she would get it for me!**
**I've read it and I LOVED IT!**

Hosted by The Story Siren

5 comments:

  1. You'll love Anna and the French Kiss! It's so good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads! I hope you love Anna and the FK. The cover for Demon Princess is adorable.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNA IS AWESOME! I'm happy you enjoyed it! Great books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower here! Great mailbox! I picked up Anna and the French Kiss as well... I can't wait to start it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recognized Anna and The French Kiss. I hope you enjoy the rest of them.


    In My Mailbox #8

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS