Sunday, March 20, 2011

Katniss And Harry Potter

Lionsgate has confirmed that Jennifer Lawrence will be playing Katniss in the upcoming movie adaptation of The Hunger Games. Read the article here.

'
I'm not really happy about this. Yes, she can act but she doesn't look like Katniss to me. Oh, well, we'll have to wait and see. I just hope they change her hair color! 

* ABC Family revealed this first sneak peek at Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 2! I actually watched it on TV last night and let me tell you, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! AND Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 DVD is coming out April 15!


1 comment:

  1. YAY Jennifer Lawrence is growing on me, I'll admit at the beginning I wasn't really a fan of the casting either. and of coure HARRY POTTER IS AMAZING OMGOMGOMG =D lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS