Sunday, April 03, 2011

In My Mailbox (24)

Won:
 
Sean Griswold’s Head by Lindsey Leavitt
**Thanks Amy**
Clarity by Kim Harrington
**Thanks Tori**

From the Library:
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
**I about to reach the 50 page limit I have and I'm not a big fan of this book so I might just stop reading it!**


  
My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt


  
She’s So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
The Darlings Are Forever by Melissa Kantor



The Replacements by Brenna Yovanoff 

For Review:
 
Mercy by Rebecca Lim
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade

 
Shine by Lauren Myracle
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
**Thanks NetGalley! Disney-Hyperion, Abrams Books, Harlequin**

Purchased:
None


Hosted by The Story Siren

8 comments:

  1. The Goddess Test and Clarity are two books that I am dying to read. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I really want to read SEAN GRISWALD'S HEAD. It looks super cute!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic list! I can't wait to read Girl in the Steel Corset. I have Clarity checked out from the library and hope to read it this week. Shine and Sean Griswold's Head also look good. I've read positive reviews of both.

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. Hoping to read The Girl in the Steel Corset this coming week. I really really want to read Sean Griswold's Head.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm excited for SHINE and am irresistibly drawn to SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD. you have a great addition to your bookshelves this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Clarity and The Girl in the Steel Corset! I really loved The Goddess Test. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Replacement! Great haul this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have a great library! And some really nice wins :) Hope you enjoy! (your blog is totally cute by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS