Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)


Won:
None

From the Library:
The Hangman’s Beautiful Daughter by Sharyn McCrumb

For Review:
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
**Thanks Victoria and DPW Publicity**
** I'm reading this now and I think its simply epic!**

  
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadful by Steve Hockensmith
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith
**Thanks Eric for the entire trilogy!**

Purchased:
None

It's been a very slow week this week. I've got Spring Break next week so I can catch up on my reviewing and reading. I'm going to be posting a lot tonight and commenting as well. It's good to be back!

Hosted by The Story Siren

4 comments:

  1. I need to read the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies books! They look so creepy ^-^ I hope you enjoy!!!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got THE NEAR WITCH this week, too! Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Near Witch looks amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS