Sunday, May 01, 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

Won:
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (SIGNED) 

From the Library:
Vision in White (Bride Quartet #1) by Nora Roberts  





Runaway (Arihead #3) by Meg Cabot

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer #1) by Jenny Han

It’s Not Summer Without You (Summer #2) by Jenny Han

Across the Universe by Beth Revis 
For Review:
Princess for Hire: The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt
**Thanks Hallie and Lindsey**

Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe 
**Thanks Brian**


Enclave (Razorland #1) by Ann Aguirre 

Purchased:
None

 Hosted by The Story Siren

3 comments:

  1. The Lipstick Laws was a fun read! I still need to read the first Princess for Hire book. Yesterday *did* put me in the mood for a princess story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read The lipstick laws :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enclave looks really good :) Hope you enjoy it! And The Lipstick Laws looks like a fun read :) Happy reading!

    Bella
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS