Saturday, May 28, 2011

Armchair BEA: The End

I really wanted to go to BEA but that didn't happen. I was happy when I heard about Armchair BEA! I think this week has been amazing but it went by too fast! I read and watched so many vlogs and posts that I can't even begin to count how many. Armchair BEA has been an amazing experience and I can't wait to do it again.

What did it mean to you to participate in Armchair BEA 2011?
I loved seeing everything that was going on at BEA even though I couldn't be there myself. I had loads of fun reading the blogger interviews and advice that everyone had to share. I felt like I was part of something big and it felt really good!

What were your highlights?
All the blogs I found! I didn't think that there were going to be that many people participating. I also loved the volgs and the pictures from BEA.

Would you do it again?
Yep! I've had so much fun that I would do it every year that I'm not in NYC.

So everyone, it's the end of Armchair BEA 2011.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't go, but I enjoyed reading BEA posts and looking at the pictures.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number of participates was quite surprising. Just goes to show how big book blogging is! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too wanted to go - but enjoyed the Armchair anyway. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS