Monday, May 23, 2011

Armchair BEA Introduction!

I’m jealous of all the lucky people who are in NYC for BEA this year but at least I have Armchair! I heard about Armchair BEA a few months ago and I’m glad I did!

Who am I, and how do I Armchair?

Well I’m Kailia and I’m 16 years old. I’m an avid reader and read just about anything. I’ve been blogging for over a year now and I love it! I’ve met so many cool people and they’re all so nice. I also give blogging the credit for me knowing about so many cool books that are published each year.

As for my blog, I review mainly YA books but I add in paranormal, urban fantasy, stuff like that, into the review mix. Sometimes I’ll even read and review some middle grade books. I love blogging and I also love change. So, I change my layout when I get tired of my old one and I also change around the review templates and stuff. Usually, I try not to change things too drastically, but I surprise myself.

Personally, I’m in high school, in the tenth grade. I’ve actually only got eight more days left till I’m a junior! One of these days, I hope to be a published author and I’m working on two WIPs simultaneously!
I can’t attend BEA because of exams, school, and I’ve got no money. Lol. I’m eagerly looking forward to the tweet and blog posts about everyone’s BEA adventures!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Armchair BEA! Congrats on almost being a junior. That was my fav year of high school.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS