Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Stuff

I've changed up a lot on my blog:

1. The layout: Another change!
2. The Header: I made the header and I really love it!
3. New Button: The blog got a new layout and a new header and I've had the same button for goodness knows how long. So I changed it:




What do you think?
4. Favicon: I made a favicon to go with the blog. I dunno if you can see it yet but it should show up soon!
5. Blockquote Text: I finally figured out how to add an HTML to change the blockquote text from the rest of the post! So, everything in blockquotes will be a different text from the rest of the posts!
6. Tumblr: I finally decided to add my Tumblr site on here. You can look under the "Contact Me" to find the button for it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE your new header! thats awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it all!! So cool! Especially the header(:

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS