Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Fall TV Shows

When I saw these trailers for new TV shows coming this fall on Eleni's blog and Erica's blog, I watched every single video and I got interested in the shows! So, I thought I'd share them with you all!


NEW GIRL - Tuesday's this FALL on FOX

ONCE UPON A TIME - Sunday's this FALL on ABC


CHARLIE’S ANGLES - this FALL on ABC
THE SECRET CIRCLE –Thursday’s this FALL on The CW (after The Vampire Diaries)

TERRA NOVA - FALL on FOX

2 BROKE GIRLS - FALL on CBS
**I saw the preview on TV and I thought it was really interesting!**

ALCATRAZ - FOX Midseason 2012

SUBURGATORY - Wednesdays this FALL on ABC

3 comments:

  1. I've been watching the growing list of awesome new shows. Hope they are all great!
    ~Alyssa
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shows are all on my "To watch" list. =) Especially New Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to be watching ALL of these but I will be tuning in for: Once Upon a time, Terra Nova, and Alcatraz. I'm not sold on The Secret Circle. I loved the Vampire Diaires series which is why i checked out the show and enjoy the new interpritation of the stories and characters (especially Damon!) But I haven't read The Secret Circle books and I have a sinking feeling its going to be one of those trying to hard shows that won't make it...

    Still really exited for a lot of these. And hey, I might change my mind between now and when Secret Circle premiers. ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS