Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Review

I can't even begin to tell you how sad I was when the movie began. Past of my childhood was going to end in that movie theater on Saturday. What can I say about it though???? IT WAS: AMAZING. SPECTACULAR. WONDERFUL. FUNNY. EMOTIONAL. HEART WORMING. HEART WRENCHING. PERFECT.

**SPOILERS FOR THE BOOKS AND THEREFORE, THE MOVIE**
What I Liked:
  • Professor McGonagall! Every scene this lady was in, I loved it! She’ such a fierce lady and I just love her!
  • Neville Longbottom got his shining moment! I never really thought about Neville a lot before but once I learned more about him, my gosh, he’s amazing.
  • SEVERUS SNAPE: I LOVE YOU. Allan Rickman was AMZING as Snape. I always said that if they didn’t include the scene where Harry goes and see’s Snape’s past then I would be pissed. They showed it and holy goodness, I loved it. Snape was amazing and I cried when he died. I really did.
  • Ron and Hermione's kiss. I thought it was just perfect. It was awkward, sweet, and cute all at the same time.
  • 19 Years Later. I loved all of it BUT Harry didn't say a very important line; something he's never told any of his children. I also thought that the actors chosen for the kids were perfect. Ron and Draco looked ugh but Harry was alright. 
What I Didn’t Like (Or What I Wish Had Been Included):
  • Not much Dumbledore history. COME ON PEOPLE! I understand this is a movie but SOMETHING????ANYTHING????
  • I always wanted the Order member’s to have a meaningful scene. We didn’t see Fred, Tonks, and Lupin be the amazing people that they are (were *Sob*) in action. 
  • We actually never got to see Ted Lupin in the "19 Years Later"
Tell me my friends: WHAT DID YOU THINK OF HARRY POTTER?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS