**SPOILERS FOR THE BOOKS AND THEREFORE, THE MOVIE**What I Liked:
- Professor McGonagall! Every scene this lady was in, I loved it! She’ such a fierce lady and I just love her!
- Neville Longbottom got his shining moment! I never really thought about Neville a lot before but once I learned more about him, my gosh, he’s amazing.
- SEVERUS SNAPE: I LOVE YOU. Allan Rickman was AMZING as Snape. I always said that if they didn’t include the scene where Harry goes and see’s Snape’s past then I would be pissed. They showed it and holy goodness, I loved it. Snape was amazing and I cried when he died. I really did.
- Ron and Hermione's kiss. I thought it was just perfect. It was awkward, sweet, and cute all at the same time.
- 19 Years Later. I loved all of it BUT Harry didn't say a very important line; something he's never told any of his children. I also thought that the actors chosen for the kids were perfect. Ron and Draco looked ugh but Harry was alright.
- Not much Dumbledore history. COME ON PEOPLE! I understand this is a movie but SOMETHING????ANYTHING????
- I always wanted the Order member’s to have a meaningful scene. We didn’t see Fred, Tonks, and Lupin be the amazing people that they are (were *Sob*) in action.
- We actually never got to see Ted Lupin in the "19 Years Later"
Tell me my friends: WHAT DID YOU THINK OF HARRY POTTER?