Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (30)


From the Library:
 
The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti
The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti


The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson

Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel



Sometimes Love Isn’t Enough by Lurlene McDaniel

The End of Forever by Lurlene McDaniel




Reach For Tomorrow (One Last Wish # 12) by Lurlene McDaniel

Divergent by Veronica Roth 


For Review:

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente


Purchased:
NONE


Won:
NONE

Other:
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
**This one is my sister's that she got in the mail this week!**

Hosted by The Story Siren 
WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

9 comments:

  1. YAY for Divergent, The Nature of Jade, and The Miles Between! All three of those books are fantastic, especially Divergent, so I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Red :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just got Ruby Red from a contest read this week too, read it right after it came it. It was AWESOME! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of books! Ruby Red and the Fairytale book (looong title!) sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I got Divergent too. I devoured Lurlene McDaniel's books as a teen. They're so fun/sad.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. Divergent is on my "to read" list.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Divergent too! I can't wait to start it. It sounds really good!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a long time since I've read any Lurlene McDaniel, I need to pick up something of hers soon!
    Here's My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your books - they look great. I liked Nature of Jade.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS