Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (31)


From the Library:
 
Gimme A Call by Sarah Mlynowski 
We’ll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han
**I've read this book! I LOVE THIS SERIES!Review coming soon.**

 

Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson
**Read and loved! Review coming soon.**
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols (Has The Boys Next Door and Endless Summer)


 
The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) by Bree Despain
Bitter Melon by Cara Chow


For Review:

Legacy by Cayla Kluver  
**Thanks NetGalley and Cayla**

Purchased:
 
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy

**Both are for school summer reading.**

Won:
NONE

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

14 comments:

  1. The cover of Legacy looks really pretty!!! Your library seesm to have really great books, I would never be able to find The Lost Saint in mine, hope its as good as the first book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitter Melon looks really good! I just got The Lost Saint about a week ago and am really exited to read it :)

    Hope you enjoy all the great books!!! ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. I loved We'll Always Have Summer and I can't wait to see what you think of it. Oh and Gimme A Call looks great. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read the Han series - ack!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gimme A Call and We'll Always Have Summer both sound great! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited to read Legacy. Great books this week! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME BOOKS!
    I'm reading Legacy right now!
    -Al
    MY IMM: http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gimme a Call sounds cute. I need to get this one sometime soon!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some amazing books here!
    I love the cover for The Lost Saint!

    I adore Wuthering Heights. Even if it is for school...I think you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice mailbox this week. Legacy looks like such a great book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! I enjoyed The Lost Saint more than the first book. I so want to read the Jenny Han books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I wasn't aware that Mary E. Pearson had written anything other than Jenna Fox! Awesome! Will definitely have to check that out. Great mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Mailbox! You got some really great books. I really have to get the Lost Saint soon!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy all your books :) They all look great.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS