Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (32)


**I'm sorry for this weird looking format. I really don't like this new blogger look and it's not working for me very well**
From the Library:


Nightspell by Leah Cypress
Moonlight by Jessi Kirby

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen


For Review:
None

Purchased:

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Won:
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers **SIGNED**
**Thanks Nicole**
Dead Rules by Randy Russell


The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
**Thanks Angela**
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway
**Thanks Morgan**

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

3 comments:

  1. First off I am SOOOO jelous you won Dead Rules!!! I really need to check that one out already!!!

    April, May & June looks pretty good and The Dead Tossed Waves is a favorite of mine. ^-^

    Hope you enjoy!!!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great books! The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. The Summer I Turned Pretty looks like it would be a good book. I have heard good things about it.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS