Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Love with Peeta....and Gale

BEHOLD :
 Can I just say that I LOVE Josh Hutcherson as Peeta. Look at his hair. Look at his build. It's so perfect for him. Liam Hemsworth, I'm still trying to get used to him. I can't wait to see him in the movie but I'm still a little hesitant. But Peeta? Um, he's hot, people. Really hot.

AND MORE PICTURES:

Peeta at his bakery with bread...and he looks mad!




Look at Jennifer as Katniss. I really like her as Katniss and I can't wait for this movie!







What say you people? Do you like? Hate? Could care less?

Source: http://mockingjay.net/



1 comment:

  1. At first I wasn't sure about the casting (even though I am a huge fan of Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence seemed very promising) but now after seeing the transformations and everything, I think it's a perfect casting!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS