Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Remembering Harry Potter

I thought I would participate in Tif Talks Book's Harry Potter meme in honor of the last movie being released (and my constant nagging for someone to please go see it and enjoy it with me.) Here we go:

When and Where (when you first discovered the series): When the first movie came out, I watched it when I was six. I didn't read the books until a lot later because I wasn't sure how I was going to like it.

Favorite Character: Severus Snape. I've hated him and I've loved him all the more. And in Deathly Hallows? Gosh, I never thought I'd love him that much!

Most Hated Character: Dolores Umbridge 

Favorite Book: Prisoner of Azkaban 

Favorite Movie: Probably Prisoner of Azkaban because I think that was the movie where things got a little more complex but they were not yet dark and twisty.

Rank the Books (1 = favorite, 7 = least favorite):

  1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Most Memorable Scene: Dumbledore's death.

What You Will Miss the Most: No more Harry Potter. EVER.

What You Are Looking Forward To (even despite the end): Pottermore, whatever else Jo is going to publish, and the Wizaeding World of Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS