Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {1}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish! I finally decided to get in on this meme!

Top Ten Authors I’d Die to Meet:
  1. J.K. Rowling: Need I explain anything?
  2. Jane Austen: I love her books! 
  3. Stephanie Perkins: She wrote the amazingness that is Anna and the French Kiss. 
  4. John Green: His books are so good! I fell in love with his writing after Looking for Alaska. 
  5. Rick Riordan: He wrote the Percy Jackson Series...isn't that enough?
  6. Suzanne Collins: I love the Hunger Game trology and she seems like a cool person.
  7. Morgan Matson: I think it would be cool to go on a road trip with her. I had so much fun reading her book about a road trip! 
  8. Richelle Mead: Her wiring is always good and she sure knows how to come up with kick ass girl characters (yes, I'm talking about Rose) and awesome humor. 
  9. Sarah Dessen: She's my favorite contemporary author and I'd read anything by her. 
  10. Kiersten White: I love reading Kiersten's blog. Her book Paranormalcy blew me away. She's be so much fun to talk to and hang out with!

1 comment:

  1. I think John Green would be a lot of fun to hear at a reading. I love your blog header by the way.

    Come visit me at The Scarlet Letter.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS