Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School

Tomorrow is school.

It’s the first day of my junior year in high school and the only thing I’m looking forward to is the fact that I get to see my friends again! This obviously means that I won’t have as much time to blog as I did over the summer for obvious reasons. BUT that doesn’t mean what you think.

I’ve come up with a schedule for my blogging so that I can post at least once a day. I’ve written up reviews and all I have to do is press a button and the post is published! Weekends will be my catch up time to write up reviews and WOWs and Top Ten Tuesdays templates and stuff.

School is very important but blogging in important to me too! SO, I'll probably post things at night and not during the day but I won't disappear from the blogging world!

By the way! Does anyone have any advice for me?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am also going to be a Junior this year, which probably means less blogging/reading time.I will start school the 22nd =S
    I wrote a post about my back to school resolutions on my blog, if you want to check that out.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great junior year!

    Also, I’m a new follower— wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've got a good plan. I am a working mom way past high school but I do the same thing...do most of my review writing on weekends and just post during the week. You can also schedule your posts to publish on a certain day/time if you're using Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS