Sunday, August 07, 2011

In My Mailbox (34)

From the Library:
 
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
**Read and loved**
Dear America: The Fences Between Us, The Diary of Piper Davis by Kirby Larson


The Twelve Dancing Princesses as told by Marianna Mayer

For Review:
 

THE GOBLIN WAR by Hilari Bell
ALWAYS NEVERLAND by Zoe Barton

 
VANISHING ACTS by Phillip Margolin
BREADCRUMBS by Anne Ursu
**I've always wanted to read a book about The Snow Queen!**

LIESL & PO by Lauren Oliver (!!!!!!!!)
**Thanks MICHAEL at HarperCollins Children's Books for all the review books!**
**They're all Middle Grade books BUT THEY LOOK SO GOOD!**

Purchased:
None

Won:
 

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers **Signed ARC**
**Thanks Nicole and Lisa**
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
 **Thanks Tiger**

Hosted by The Story Siren


WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Last Little Blue Envelope!
    I hope you do too!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maureen Johnson's books! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Falling Under. Love the cover too. I haven't read any books by Maureen Johnson, but I heard she's really great!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great stuff there and some pretty covers which is always an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS