Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (35)

From the Library:
None

For Review:

Cleopatra’s Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter 
 **Thanks Arthur A. Levine Books**

Purchased:
None

Won:
 
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers **Signed ARC**
**Thanks Harmony and Lisa**


  
** I won all 9 of the Pretty Little Liar books and the two books in the The Lying Game series. I participated in the Never Have I Ever blog tour!**
**Thanks Michael at HarperCollins**



Other:
*So for my hard back copy of Nightshade, I had the old cover flap. Then the publisher decided to change the covers so Penguin printed limited time cover flaps of the new cover of Nightshade so all the covers could match! I e-mailed the publisher and I received a cover!**

Hosted by The Story Siren


WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

9 comments:

  1. Cleopatra's Moon sounds sooo good! =D Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky! I really want to read Sara Shepard's books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! So cool that you got a new cover - even though I prefer the old cover. At least it matches.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love Sara Shepard's books so I hope you enjoy them as well. Though, I have to admit: I'm kind of jealous that you have Never Have I Ever. I'm dying to read that one! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Original Sin is amazing. Hope you love it! :) And even though I'm not a fan of the new Nightshade cover, I must admit that I regret not emailing to request one! :P Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox.
    I hope you like your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome mailbox! So happy you won TLG tour prize! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Little Liars is a popular series! Hope you enjoy!

    Check out Sash's IMM!
    Also check out our AWESOME giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm picking up Cleopatra's Moon at my library today! Happy reading!

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS