Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {8}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books 
That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall:
1) Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead: It's Richelle Mead. It's Adrian. I'ts a sequel to Vampire Academy.It sounds awesome!

2)Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: A fatal touch? Woah. I can’t wait to read it since I’ve heard it’s awesome!

3)The Pledge by Kimberly Derting: Love her The Body Finder trilogy and it sounds just plain awesome! 

4)Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: Really? Must you ask?

5)Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: I LOVED Clockwork Angel and I can’t wait to know what happens next!

6)Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick: Another series in which I wanna know how it all ends.

7)The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson: The cover + the summary= awesomeness!

8)Inheritance by Christopher Paolini: I NEED THIS BOOK! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
9) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: Holy moly, the cover guys! And the summary! I’ve heard it’s amazing!

10)The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler: I LOVE Jay Asher's book 13 Reasons Why and this sounds like such a good book! It's got such an awesome premise too!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. The Future of Us? I didn't know Asher had a new book out! Thank you.

    It was easy to put together my Top Ten list this week,Top Ten Books That Are at the Top of My TBR for Fall! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS