Saturday, August 27, 2011

YallFest

Honestly, NOTHING (it seems this way to me) happens in South Carolina. I've always wanted to go to a book festival and meet authors and stuff but I've never be able to. UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little about YallFest:
YALLFest 2011 will bring twenty top young adult writers from all over the country to historic downtown Charleston, S.C., for two days of seminars and panels. Events at the College of Charleston, Fri., Nov. 11th, and Blue Bicycle Books on Sat., Nov. 12th.
Authors like Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, David Levithan, Ellen Hopkins, Andrea Cremer, Melissa de la Cruz, Gayle Forman, Heather Brewer, Kaleb Nation, Carrie Ryan, Beth Revis, Sarah Rees Brennan are coming.

I'm SOOOO EXCITED and hopefully, my parents will let me go!

YallFest Tumblr will announce new authors who are coming and you can tweet and follow @YallFest for more updates. I hope (really, really, really hope) to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS