Thursday, September 22, 2011

Book Tuber Thursday {1}


Hi there guys! I've got a new feature here on the blog! I've noticed that there are a lot of Book Tubers on YouTube and I thought "Why not feature a book tuber each week!? Why not call it Book Tubers Thursday?!" SO here I am! AND I've got a Book Tuber for you all:
thereadables
Name: Priscilla 
Channel: thereadables
Why You Should Watch this Book Tuber: Priscilla's reviews were one of the first I ever found on YouTube and I love them! She's has a great style for reviews and really goes in depth into why or why not she liked the book. She talks about the characters, plot, setting etc. in a way that gives the viewer a good sense of the book WITHOUT giving anything away which is ALWAYS a good thing! Priscilla has also reviewed movies (like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part II, a personal favorite!) and more! She participates in book hauls (it's like In My Mailbox) and book tags. Overall, Priscilla is an awesome book tuber and reviewer and really nice!
Reviews:




Find out more about Priscilla and to watch more reviews on her channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS