Sunday, September 04, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

From the Library:
None


For Review:
 
Deception (Haunting Emma #1) by Lee Nichols
Betrayal (Haunting Emma #2) by Lee Nichols 
**Thanks Lee**


Hooper Finds a Family by Jane Paley
**Thanks Tara**

Purchased:
None

Won: 
None

Hosted by The Story Siren

Such a small haul this week and I'm very happy because it gives me a chance to catch up on my reading!
School has begun with a vengeance and I don't have as much time to read, review, and blog as I did over the summer. I'm also studying for the SATs and ACTs and all of that SO that's why it's been so quiet here!


WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

3 comments:

  1. Deception and Betrayal are both really good! I read them in the past couple of weeks and loved how unique they were, I hope you enjoy them too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Deception on my shelf for review, I'm hopefully going to get to it soon. It sounds very good! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I really hope you enjoy them all, and I look forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS