Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (40)

From the Library:
None


For Review:
 
Remembrance by Michelle Madow
**Thanks Michelle**
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
**Thanks Eric from Quirk Books**

Purchased:
None

Won: 
 

Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Legacy by Cayla Kluver   
**Getting the book was a surprise but I'm happy that I can now read the book!**   
An iPod Nano with Legacy theme: 
                          
**Thanks Kelsey and Publishers and Cayla!**

Hosted by The Story Siren


WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You won an ipod nano?! That's AWESOME!
    I have Miss Peregrine here on loan and really need to fit it in soon. I've been seeing Remembrance everywhere! Now I'm ready to see some reviews of it!
    AWESOME week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children looks delightfully creepy so I'll be looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it. And yay for Love Story- I really enjoyed that one when I read it! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS