Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (41)

From the Library:
None

For Review:
  
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
**Thanks Sarah!**
**I can't wait to being reading this!**
The Familiars: Secrets of the Crown by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson
**Thanks publisher!**

Purchased:
None

Won: 
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter *AUDIO**
**Thanks Heather!**


AND I GOT INTO POTTERMORE AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hosted by The Story Siren

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

3 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I can't wait to read Drink, Slay, Love! Great blog! New follower!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Drink Slay Love. It's on my TBR pile too. Hope you like it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Wanna snag some ARCs? Don't forget to check out my giveaways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh great books!!! I hope you enjoy them!! New follower :)


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS