Saturday, September 03, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Read-a-Thon

I'm a sucker for a read-a-thon and this weekend is 3 days! SO loads of reading! You can get more information  at Katie's Book Blog, the host and you can also sign up today (it begins today, btw).

Here's what I'm planning on reading:
1)Always Neverland by Zoe Barton
2)The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1) by Catherynne M. Valente (I'm still not sure why I haven't read this one yet!)
3)Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter

That's all for now! I'm going to be rather busy fixing up the blog and updating with blog posts so I don't know how much I will be able to read!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I have never done a read-a-thon. Well, other than that crazy all summer one with Books With Bite, but that was a little different.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS