- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- *NEW* Please, once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] dedicated to RAK so that the Google Doc can be updated. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS.
- *NEW* E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
HERE'S MY WISHLIST:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Delirium by Lauren Oliver *SPECIAL EDITION*
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
I'd love to get a hardcover book and I'll love you forever if you get me something! I try and see if I can send something out as well!