Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {10}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 
Top Ten Books I Read Because of:
1)Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I remember seeing this book over and over again on so many blogs and I was like “I should just read it!” And I’m so glad I did!

2)The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in the Ship of her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente: All the rave reviews but Lauren of 365 Days of Reading sold it to me!

3)Graceling by Kristin Cashore: Harmony of Harmony’s Radiant Reads raved about this book and I liked her previous reviews and such so I decided to read it! 

4) Anna and the French Kiss by Stepahnie Perkins: Erica of The Book Cellar and Sara of The Hiding Spot talked endlessly about this book and if it hadn't been for their raving, I wouldn't have picked it up earlier!

5)Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: The reviews!

6)Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine: Sara of The Hiding Spot had a great review of it and I just had to read it!

7)The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee: Another one Sara of The Hiding Spot wrote an awesome review for that I loved.

8)The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting: I don't remember who it was exactly but I read one review that sold it to me flat out!

9)The Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han: I would not have really picked up these books if it hadn't been for all the rave reviews I kept seeing around!

10)Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: Something I really would not have picked up if it hadn't been for Katie of Katie's Book Blog's review of this book! She sold it to me!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I've only read Before I Fall and Beautiful Creatures :P But I have The Girl who Circumnaigated Fairyland on my TBR and have been meaning to pick up The Body Finder for a while.

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am reading before i fall soon!

    hey! i'm spreading the word about Teen Shiver, a new group of YA authors that have combined together! stop by the Teen Shiver blog and follow us?? :)

    http://teenshiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Amy & Roger on my list, too! There are so many amazing books I've read bc of other blogger's reviews...it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started thinking about reading The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland... today and now I see it here. Guess it just wnet onto my TBR pile.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS