Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {11}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week:

Top Ten Books Everyone Has Read But Me:
1) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I still have not read this one yet!

2) A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young: I love the cover and everyone seems to love it...I just haven't read it!

3) The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak: I've heard nothing but good things about this book but...I haven't picked it up.

4) David Levithan Books: Don't ask.

5) Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce: I love watching her vlogs and I own this book; I just haven't read it yet!

6) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare: Truthfully, I began reading it but I stopped. I just couldn't get any further.

7) The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine: I've heard they're good but there are so many of them! I think I'll wait until it's finished to read it!

8) Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Creamer: I own book 1 and 2 (#3 hasn't come out yet) but I haven't gotten around to them.

9) Any Courtney Summers: I have all three of her books on my shelf but I haven't gotten around to them yet.

10) The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart: I read one of her Ruby Oliver books waaaay back when but I haven't read this one!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks. I keep meaning to pick up her other books but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS