Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Books I Want to Re-Read (in no particular order):
1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I want to meet Etienne and Anna again. And swoon, a LOT!
2) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: They’re some of the best dystopians I’ve ever read and I want to experience them all over again.
3) Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray: I fell in love with A Great and Terrible Beauty and I loved seeing all the characters and the story progressed. I would love to go through it again!
4) Graceling by Kristin Cashore: I LOVE fantasy and this one has got to be one of my all time favorites. Katsa was so strong and fierce and her relationship with Po was not only swoon worthy but healthy and realistic. I want to experience that world for the first time again.
5) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: One of my all time favorite books and I haven't re-read it. I've got it on my shelf and all but I just haven't read it again!
6) Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler: LOVED this book so much! It was emotional and heart wrenching and I'm not sure why I haven't read this one again!
7) Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I love Lauren's writing and her style and I loved this book but I haven't picked it up again yet!
8) Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken: Such an awesome high fantasy novel! I'm not sure why I haven't read it again!
9) Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter: I love this sereis and even though it's not finished, I'm not sure why I haven't read all the books that have been published again!
10) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling: As Melissa of i swim for oceans said "It's the end of an era, and it breaks my heart every single time."