Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {9}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read:

NO COVER YET
1)Insurgent by Veronica Roth: LOVED Divergent and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
NO COVER YET
2)Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore: No explanation needed.
3)Spirit Bound by Rachel Hawkins: The last book and I have no idea how it’s supposed to end!
NO COVER YET
4)Endlessly by Kiersten White: um, HECK YES!
5)Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: I actually liked this one better than Cassie’s Immortal Instruments and I can’t wait to continue the adventure!
6)Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: I love Lena’s story and Lauren Oliver is SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER!
7)Goddess, Interrupted by Aimee Carter: I really want to know what happen to Kate and the rest of the people…like Henry!
NO COVER YET
8)Until I Die by Amy Plum: I haven’t posted my review yet but I LOVED DIE FOR ME! SO MUCH!
9)Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh: I LOVED Nevermore (even though I haven’t reviewed it yet!) and I can’t wait to read more!
NO COVER YET
10)The Lies That Bind (The Liar Society #2) by Lisa and Laura Roecker: I was not expecting to like The Liar Society as much as I did but I can't wait for the second book to come out!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good list. My son also liked Divergent and LOVES the Cassandra Clare series. I'll have to check out some of these others that I'm not familiar with.

    Sue
    www.greatbooksforkidsandteens.com
    www.bookbybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fantastic list! I've also got Insurgent and Spirit Bound in my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS