Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (45)

From the Library:
None

For Review:
 
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
**Thanks Publisher!**

Cold Cereal by Adam Alex 
**Thanks Publisher!**



The Familiar by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson 
**Thanks Publisher!**


Purchased:
None

Won: 
None

I always make my post on Saturdays and I realized right now that I would be on the road tomorrow and I wouldn't have time left on Saturday to make this post!

Hosted by The Story Siren

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books - I 've heard great things about Sara Zarr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about How to Save a Life.
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard much about any of these books. I think How To Save A Life sounds interesting though. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books. I really wanna read How to Save a Life, I hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS