Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (46) + Update

From the Library: 
 
Angel by James Patterson
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John

For Review:
 
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
**Thanks Harper Collins**
Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica’s Guide #2) by Beth Fantaskey
** Thanks  Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children’s Books**

 
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
** Thanks  Tor Teen**

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
** Thanks  Farrar Straus Giroux and Zeitghost Media* 

Purchased:
None

Won: 
Fins Are Forever (Fins #2) by Tera Lynn Childs **SIGNED**
**Thanks Tera!**

SO MANY BOOKS THIS WEEK!My school's library is getting A LOT of good, new books so I'm really excited! AND THEN all of these other pretties came in the mail and I'm so super excited to read them all.

I'm so sorry for not posting more on the blog! School and life are really taking over my life. It's really school, homework, SAT/ACT studying, homework, dinner, shower, school, clubs, homework, SAT/ACT studying, dinner and all over again!

Soon I might even be doing an internship at my public library and then I won't have that much time to read too!

ALSO, I'VE GOT TO READ LESS THAN 20 BOOKS TO READ 100 BOOKS THIS YEAR. I personally hoped to get higher than 100 books and I'm hoping too, but we'll see how it'll go!

SOOOO how was everyone else's week???

Hosted by The Story Siren

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

9 comments:

  1. I really want Five Flavours of Dumb. It sounds amazing!
    I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Anna Dressed in Blood. So CREEEEEPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five Flavors of Dumb and Anna Dressed in Blood are both awesome! I need to put Jessica Rules the Dark Side on hold at the library. I kind of forgot about it but I enjoyed the first one. I have The Faerie Ring but haven't had a chance to read it. Awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books this week! I totally understand the not being able to blog much because life gets in the way! Good luck with school and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome IMM! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood. I just finished Kiss Crush Collide and honestly I was a little disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! My Life Undecided sounds really cute. Anna was awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously WANT Kiss Crush Collide! its sounds like Perfect Chemistry. High exceptions on that one! can't wait for your reviews!

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS